Saturday, February 12, 2011
I had the opportunity to receive and try BrytonPick. BrytonPick is a stringless dental floss device that can be used by people who wear braces. I've been using this product for about one week and have formed my own opinions of the product.
1) It's think enough to get in between the front teeth and get those annoying food particles or plaque from between your teeth. Simply smile, slide the BrytonPick between your teeth and slide the product in and out. This helps remove the debris helping to protect your teeth and gums against decay and gum inflammation.
2) You can re-use just one BrytonPick for up to 30 days. This helps save you money by being able to re-use it. To clean just use alcohol, hot water, napkin or tissue.
3) This product is small enough to carry in your purse, wallet or in your pant pocket. In fact it comes with a credit card size carrying case for your convenience. If you are at the movies and get popcorn stuck in between your teeth, you don't have to miss any part of your movie.
Flossing is an important part of oral hygiene and while this product is convenient, it also has some flaws. Here are some of the things that I didn't like about this product. (These are my own personal feelings about the product).
1) After one use, I noticed that the stainless steal ends bent real easy. It doesn't say on the package whether or not you can use this product on your back teeth but that's where I found my problem with the bending. The package, however, does say that the product may bend but in my opinion it was just too flexible. Almost to the point where you couldn't even use the product. It worked pretty good on my front teeth though and I would recommend using it on the front teeth only.
2) The directions say not to force into the gum line. I find this a bit alarming as this is where most of the germs are. I guess if you use the BrytonPick, you would still have to floss with traditional floss to get the germs under the gum line.
Even with the flaws that I found, I would still recommend this product. Why you ask? It works well getting food that is stuck between your teeth which is annoying and can be embarrassing. It's small and convenient and the colors are pretty cool.
If you want to check out BrytonPick for yourself, head on over to www.brytonpick.com.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.