Once the packet dissolves, take your toilet brush and scrub. It leaves your bowl shiny and clean. I noticed that my potty has stayed clean in between treatments which is AWESOME. Usually I have to clean my potty every few days because of the water stains but not while using Flushy.
After using Sinky, I didn't notice any odors coming from my drain. Because I don't have a disposal, I usually have nasty food odors coming from the drain but this powerful packet took care of that
Finally, we come to Trashy. By it's name I'm guessing you know what this product is for. When you are ready to change out your garbage bag, just spritz this guy into your can, outdoor or indoor can, and let it dry. Trashy has a minty scent which is nice to the nose. Plus, Trashy has a child safety lock on the spray nozzle!
Natural House probiotic cleaning products brings you a revolutionary, new method of cleaning the most dirty areas of your home. Utilizing non-toxic, probiotic cleaning agents, Natural House products are strong enough for commercial clean-up, yet safe and gentle for all of the members of your Natural House.
Here's a little more info about why our all-natural cleaning products are superior to those currently on the market!
So how exactly does probiotic household cleaners work?
- Our products use an eco-friendly cleaning method of probiotics that create a beneficial, odor eating ecosystem to naturally drive out and digest odors at their source.
- Natural House's plant-based ingredients are eco-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable to naturally fight the toughest problems you face in your house.
- Our products, Sinky and Flushy even break down and digest fats, oil, grease, and solid waste to ensure your disposal, pipes, drain lines or septic tank run smoothly.
- Our cleaners contain good probiotics which continue to scour, clean, consume odors, grime, grease, and germs, and they continue to do so until your next weekly treatment!
- We earned the coveted Retailers’ Choice Award” at the 2011 National Hardware Show!
The short and skinny of it is this... our natural probiotic cleaners keep on cleaning long after you've stopped!
- The surfaces in your house are like a garden. If you don’t seed with good plants, weeds will grow. You have the same choice with your household surfaces: sanitize for a moment with harsh chemicals leaving your surface open to recontamination or seed with probiotics to continuously weed out the bad micro-organisms.
- Traditional cleaners “clean” a surface for a moment in time; the second the rag is finished wiping the surface, that surface is almost instantly polluted once again with ambient dust, dirt, and micro-organisms.
- Natural House probiotics creates mini-ecosystem on a microbial level that produces enzymes which break down odors, dirt, fats, oil, grease, food scraps, waste and toilet paper products on a continuous basis between applications. This creates a natural, clean, balanced environment that is safe for even the most sensitive members of your natural house.
- The action is in the foam! When using your Natural House products be sure and let it foam first to release the cleaning agents before going to the next step on the package directions.
Please watch this 2 minute video to learn more about how our probiotic cleaners work. For more information, please find us on Facebook and Twitter.
You can purchase Natural House products directly on our website: http://www.
naturalhouse.com/products/ -- Or you can purchase Natural House on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/ s/ref=bl_sr_hpc?_encoding= UTF8&node=3760901&field- brandtextbin=Natural%20House
It's GIVEAWAY Time:
Natural House wants to give one reader the opportunity to win a 30 day supply for yourself. The giveaway is open to U.S Residents only. Fill out the Rafflecopter form below and make sure to complete ALL mandatory entries for all other entries to count. Good Luck!
Disclosure: I received a 30 day supply of Flushy, Sinky and Trashy as compensation for this post. These are my 100% honest opinions of these products. You may have a different opinion of these products.