Now that I am an adult, I don't suffer from the symptoms that much but I do tend to get the itching of the scalp when the seasons change. When that happens, I have to buy medicated shampoos to help. I also have to avoid makeup and soaps with perfumes because it can irritate my skin and cause flare-ups.
When I had the opportunity to try out Burt's Bees Facial Cleanser and Moisturizer, I was pretty excited. Even though I was excited, I was nervous because I didn't know how my skin would react to these products. Who wants to walk around with flaky, red skin?
I've been using the products for the past few weeks and haven't had any outbreaks. Actually, my skin feels softer and any acne that was on my skin before using it is completely gone now. I love how the daily moisturizer doesn't feel greasy, like other moisturizers I have used in the past.
The only thing I had to get use to is the smell. It kind of smells like cinnamon or some kind of spice but from my understanding it's because of the cotton extract. It's not too overpowering and actually smells nice once you get use to it.
Want to learn more about the new Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin line and its gentle, natural ingredients? Check out this helpful section of key facts:The sensitive skin care line also as Sensitive Eye cream and Sensitive Night Cream but I was not able to try those products. I have only written about the products that I have tried personally.
- Is naturally gentle and skin-friendly for daily use.
- Contains Cotton Extract to soften and help replenish skin's outer layer.
- Is Fragrance-Free and Hypo-Allergenic
- Is Dermatologist-Tested and Allergy-Tested
- Can be found in mass retailers (like Target or Walmart), drug stores, grocery stores, and natural health food stores nationwide.
- Is 99% natural.
- Contains Quillaja, which is extracted from the bark of the Soapbark tree and provides a natural foaming lather.
- Contains Yucca, a desert plant high in saponins, which have traditionally been used in clansing.
- Costs $9.99
- Contains Rice Extract to moisturize.
- Contains Aloe to soothe.
- Is Non-Comedogenic (it won't clog pores).
- Costs $14.99
I have four coupons for $1.00 off any Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin Care product. These coupons expire December 31,2011 so you have to act fast. To make it fair, I am going to pick the winners via Rafflecopter entries.
Disclosure: I received Burt's Bees Facial Cleanser and Daily Moisturizer to review and keep through the BzzAgent program. The thoughts and opinions in this post are 100% my own. You may have different thoughts and opinions of these products. #imabzzagent